Sunday, July 31, 2016

We had a fun weekend in the city!  We saw Uncle Lee,  Aunt Diana and Uncle Rafi!  Nora also met Oma-  her great grandmother!!  The weather was terrible.  From the pictures, it looks like she had lots of naps.. but that is not true!  She did great in the hotel and in the car.  We were happy about that!  We went to Barnes and Nobles, the Lego Store, Nintendo Store and American Girl Store.  We saw Times Sqaure and Rockerfeller Plaza.

 I walk away for one minute... first mimosa?  (she did not have any!!)
 Staring contest with Uncle Lee

  Oma!!!!


 Aunt Diana!
 Uncle Rafi!
 Walking with Max and Izzy in the rain!

 Lego store!!!

 Max asked.. can I give her a kiss??
 Story time!

 Daddy woke Nora up... I was trying to shhh her back to sleep!



1
 Trying out a NY pickle at the Carnegie Deli.. she loved it!







No comments:

Post a Comment